Schedule your Appointment today!
This service is currently only available at our Bellevue location
Cryotherapy and you
For ages people have exposed themselves to cold temperatures in order to stimulate the immune system and be more resistant to various diseases. This was one of those medical treatments from back in the day that actually worked.
Who is cryotherapy for?
Anyone can use the Cryotherapy treatment and experience amazing results. Howerver, it is extremely popular with athletes, people interested in it's anti-aging properties, and people suffering immune disorders. In truth - There are a remarkable number of health benefits attributed to cryotherapy, including;
- Increased metabolic rate (burns approx 500-800 calories per session)
- helps with depression & decrease in stress levels
- Improved sleep
- Pain relief
- Improves skin tone, elasticity
- Effective treamtment for aging skin and cellulite
- Treats dermatitis and psoriasis
- Improves Rheumatoid & Osteoarthritis
How does cryotherapy help with wellness?
The less your immune system is stimulated, the less resistant it is to disease. When an immune system is no longer stimulated it gets weaker and weaker over time. Cryotherapy helps by your immune system by releasing endorphins that reduce pain sensitivity, enriched blood creates favorable conditions for internal organ regeneration, for expelling of toxins from subcutaneous layers, for cell renewal, replacement of damaged cells and elimination of dead cells from peripheral tissues. Every organ is affected positively – self-healing of the human body occurs
What to expect?
At Innovative Women's Health, we provide you with gloves and socks to prepare you for your treatment. Once ready, you will step inside our Cryo Sauna where you will be gently misted with liquid nitrogen from the neck down for 2-3 minutes. It is through this process of cooling the body at such extreme temperatures with a dry, non-toxic mist, that inflammation is dramatically reduced. Clients leave feeling warm, renewed, and energized due to a natural release of endorphins and a metabolic spike. The process of dilating blood vessels enables the nutrient rich blood to return to tissue and flush out toxins for a full body reset.
Short list of celebrities, athletes and organizations using cryotherapy
Various NFL, NBA, MLB and Olympic athletes use whole-body cryotherapy
Floyd Mayweather (Heavyweight boxing champ)
Nike - The oregon project
Sarah Piampiano - Professional Triathlete
Minka Kelly - Actress
Elsa Hosk - Victoria Secret Model
Sarah Steele - The Washington Ballet
Demi Moore - Actress
Jennifer Aniston - Actress
Jessica Alba - Actress
Alicia Keys - Singer Songwriter
& so many more.
Don't take our word for it...
See what others are saying about Cryotherapy
American singer/songwriter and actress.
UFC Fighter - Bantamweight division
Benefits of Cryotherapy
1. Sports and Fitness
- Boosts energy and improves stamina
- Accelerate regeneration and recovery, increases training intensity and athletic performance
- Reduces pain and swelling
- Improves muscle strength and joint function
2. Health and Wellness
- Inhibits inflammation and reduces swelling
- Reduces chronic pain and chronic fatigue
- Improved sleep quality right after treatment, which will leave you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated for the next day
- Reduced symptoms of stress, burn-out, insomnia and depression
- Weight loss (500 – 800 calories/treatment) Overall skin improvement
- Tighter and healthier skin
- Boosts lymph and blood circulation to drain away toxins
- Reduces cellulite deposits