Protect™ for women – Customized bio-identical hormone replacement
Hormone Replacement Therapy for overall health and weight management
The PROTECT™ protocol is an evidence-based plant based hormonal replacement therapy program designed for women to not only treat the symptoms of hormonal imbalance, but provide important protection for the bone, heart, skin, and brain. We have five area clinic to begin a physician evaluation to discuss your unique symptoms, a uniquely broad based panel of hormonal blood work, a discussion with an anti-aging physician to uncover the potential hormonal abnormalities, and finally a plan to correct the underlying hormonal imbalances with natural plant-based hormones
Progesterone plays an important role in converting fat into energy, regulating thyroid hormone production, and helping to reboot libido. Progesterone is a hormone that stimulates and regulates various functions, playing a role in maintaining pregnancy, preparing the body for conception, and regulating the monthly menstrual cycle. It also plays a role in sexual desire. When progesterone levels in the body are lower or higher than normal, a condition called progesterone imbalance is created. Since hormones are chemical messengers that move around the body via fat cells and issue directives to each system, hormonal imbalance can cause a great deal of discomfort, especially in women.
Oxytocin is one of the most incredible supplements a person can take to improve social function, decrease pain, and enormously enhance sexual satisfaction!
Oxytocin is a neurotransmitter secreted from the pituitary and other tissues. It rises primarily when we are touched or hugged. It drives social conditions and the desire to be touched, relieves pain, lowers blood pressure, and promotes calmness.. In women, oxytocin production in the brain is greatly effected by estrogen levels, which decline after menopause.
The thyroid is responsible for the production and releasing of hormones that are used to regulate growth, metabolism, energy and the utilization of vitamins, it can also affect you heart, muscles bone and cholesterol. Thyroid problems may result to thyroid hormone imbalances symptoms and this may lead to hyperthyroidism or hypothyroidism.
Estrogen is closely linked with women’s emotional well-being. Estrogen hormones are responsible for female sexual development and function. Estrogen levels rise and fall throughout the month, and then gradually wane as menopause approaches. Estrogen replacement therapy is sometimes prescribed surrounding menopause for depression and vaginal dryness. Studies have shown estrogen protects against nerve damage and brittle bones, but it also seems to play a role in endometriosis and certain female cancers.
Cortisol (also known as one of your primary “stress hormones”) affects energy levels, mood, weight distribution in the body, food cravings, blood pressure and more! When you have too much or too little cortisol in the body you may feel “tired yet wired”, you may no longer hop out of bed ready to start the day and you might have those dreaded late evening sugar cravings. Balancing cortisol is imperative when it comes to losing weight and having the energy you need to take on all your life demands!
Testosterone is best known for its crucial role is a woman’s sex drive or libido. It also is important for bone strength and development of lean muscle mass and strength, and contributes to overall sense of well-being and energy level.
Hormone imbalance can be the cause of a variety of health issues, and some studies link hormone imbalance to the risk of more serious ailments such as heart disease, osteoporosis, stroke, memory loss, high cholesterol, depression and mood swings. Fortunately, imbalances are treatable.
What are the symptoms of hormone imbalance
- Weight gain
- Limited energy
- Hair loss
- Low libido
- Mood swings
- Loss of concentration
- Memory loss
- Hot flashes
- Night sweats
Other clues to hormonal imbalance
- Obesity or Difficulty meeting weight goals
- Menopausal Symptoms
- PMS, heavy or unusual menstrual cycles, PCOS
- Fatigue and Decreased energy
- Lower Libido
- Mood depression, Anxiety, or Insomnia (Very often a misdiagnosis)
- Foggy Memory
What are bio-identical hormones?
Bioidentical hormones are compounds that have exactly the same chemical and molecular structure as hormones that are produced in the human body.
Technically, the body cannot distinguish bioidentical hormones from the ones your ovaries produce. On a blood test, your total estradiol reflects the bioidentical estradiol you have taken as well as the estradiol your body makes. Proponents of bioidentical hormones say that one advantage of bioidentical estrogen is that estrogen levels can be monitored more precisely and treatment individualized accordingly.
Protect protocol steps to address the missing link
1) KNOW YOUR SYMPTOMS. Obtain a FREE consultation with an anti-aging hormonal expert to take a closer look at symptoms involving not only your skin, but other areas that may uncover possible imbalances and deficiencies.
2) DETERMINE YOUR IMBALANCE. Every woman in our society could benefit from an anti-aging physician assessment to fully understand their body. We utilize a very comprehensive hormonal skin panel that includes 10 tests derived from one simple, painless finger stick blood sample. This test can be done in the clinic or taken home. When the results return the doctor will provide you with a written summary and discuss the results with you thoroughly.
3) PROTECT™ Program. Balance your hormones to solve stubborn skin problems from the inside out and also solve PMS symptoms, menopause symptoms, strengthen bone & muscle, protect the hearth and brain, and fight off cancers. The program is ‘balance made simple’. Unlike other attempts by the natural community involving very complicated regimens, the PROTECT™ program utilizes a unique system that combines up to SIX plant-based hormones in unique ratios based upon your symptoms and test results. The hormones are taken topically in a single daily dose using ONE individualized trademark All-In-One Roll-On Applicator!
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE PROTECT™ PROGRAM AT INNOVATIVE WOMEN'S HEALTH